- When you brought out your Club Success Plan, did it seem foreign to you?
2. In what areas are you complete or near-complete? Congratulations!
3. In what areas does your club need more work? Those need to be prioritized.
4. Who is in charge of the Club Success Plan? How can this person present the progress to the rest of the membership?
5. Can the less experienced club members get help from their mentors and the club leadership to accomplish their goals? Scheduling out to the end of the year to finish the requirements for their paths, coaching them for contests, training them or having them shadow current officers? Remember we’re trying to help the members reach their goals.
6. What are the biggest challenges standing between your members and their goals, and the club and its goals?